Skip to content
- This hard time will move on and; but the beautiful memory you have would remain the same forever. May God bless you with peace of mind and courage of heart!
- I wish I could express to you all the appropriate words. All I can say is that I am sorry for your loss and that I want you to know that you mean a great deal to me!
- Your loss is unfathomable, and I can only offer my sympathy. I am deeply sorry for your loss.
- Please forgive me for my own loss of words to express my sympathy for your loss. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you within the coming days and weeks.
- Sending you my deepest sympathy on your valuable loss. May God bestow strength upon you to have control over your grief!
- It is always a tragedy when a loved one passes away. Incredibly heartbroken to hear about your loss. Please accept my deepest condolences.
- The passing away of your loved one has rattled us to the core. You have my most sincere sympathy at this dark moment of your life.
- The loss of your loved one must feel as though your world has split down in the middle. Warm thoughts and prayers to you in this dark moment of your life.
- I honestly cannot picture how mentally crippled you must be feeling at this moment in time. Please accept my most sincere condolences in this dark phase of your life.
- My heart is heavy with grief at the tragic news of the death of your treasured person. May the Lord grant you the strength needed to overcome this grief.