Skip to content
- Life is uncertain and so is death. My words cannot honestly express how hurt I am on the sudden death of your wife. I hope she is in a better place.
- I know my words of consolation are meaningless, but I am really sorry about your loss. You had a great man as your husband
- My heartfelt condolence to you and your family. Your husband was a great human. May his soul rest in peace.
- I was startled to know about the sudden demise of your father. He was a great person. He is in my prayers.
- Father is like the guiding hands of a person’s life. Lossing him is definitely hard for you but you have to stay strong and we all are here for you. He will be missed.
- We are deeply sorry to know about the death of your father. As you grieve, know that your father is in our thoughts and prayers.
- The bond between a husband and wife is pure like gold. Even death cannot do them apart. Your husband is in my thoughts and prayers.
- It is indeed a tough time for you. We will be mourning the passing of such a fantastic person.
- My heart aches for you and your family. My condolences for your loss. I will miss her loving care and spirit so much.
- I was hurt to know about the sudden death of your mother. But, this is the reality of life. We all have to leave someday. I am very sorry for your loss. Accept my condolences.