Skip to content
- May his/her soul rest in peace! Though today is a crucial day to see beyond your grief; but cherishing the old memories will heal your heart.
- True friendship never ends. Your friendship is for eternity and will go on as long you are alive. May God give you strength and comfort!
- Sending my deepest sympathy for losing your best friend. Hope you would overcome the situation soon and move on in your life.
- The pain of losing a co-worker like him/her is profound; we’ve got the deepest sympathy for his/her family and friends. May God give them the strength to move on in life!
- A good colleague like him/her is quite hard to find. May God bless his soul with peace and his family with strength to face the tough days ahead!
- It is a matter of great mourns for us to lose such a nice person like him/her suddenly. Hope his family finds a way to face this sad time.
- As the days and weeks pass, and as you return to life’s routine, may you continue to feel comforted by the love and support of family and friends!
- We never lose our loved ones. They accompany us; they don’t disappear from our lives. We are merely in different rooms. – Paulo Coelho
- Sympathy is not about using your words to comfort the mind. Sympathy is about using your ears to comfort the heart.
- Perhaps they are not really stars in the sky but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy. – Eskimo legend