Skip to content
- I am broken to know about your loss. You and your family are always in my thoughts and prayers.
- He/She was the brightest star of your life, and God took him/her to decorate the sky glamorously. Let’s celebrate his/her life together. Much love.
- I hope my message finds you with strength and compassion. I am very sorry for your loss.
- God must have loved him/her more than us and need the tiny soul with him more than ever. She/he is in a better place now. Love for dear *name*.
- The loss of a child is never easy, but we will be with you always to remember her/him. We are so sorry for your loss.
- I am thinking of you and wishing you hope and comfort in the midst of sorrow and pain. He/she will be missed in his/her workplace.
- I am lucky to know him/her and ready to be with you in this moment of grief. My heart goes out to you.
- I was so saddened to hear the news of your wife’s passing. She was one the most generous and kind women I have ever seen. May she rest in peace. All my thoughts are with you.
- I am so sorry for the loss of your wife. All my prayers are with you and your family.
- Maybe your wife is gone, but you still have beautiful memories in your heart. She is in a better place, and no one in this world can take these memories from you. Take care.