Skip to content
- I was so shocked by your wife’s passing away news. All my prayers with you and your family. Take care!
- I cannot imagine what you are going through right now. Have the courage to face the upcoming days and may his/her loving memories will always be there in your heart forever.
- We cannot ever escape death. My thoughts are with you. My condolences on the death of your close friend.
- Words will fall short to express my sorrows for your loss. I am very sorry to hear about the passing of your best friend. He or she is in a better place. Let us all pray for him/ her.
- Working was fun with him/her. I am so sorry to hear about the loss of such an amazing person. My thoughts are with you.
- I know you two were close to the beginning of your work life. This is hard for all of us. Take my condolences.
- (Name of the coworker) will be among us in our memories and hearts. May God grant his/her all good deeds and the departed soul rest in eternal peace.
- No words can express how sorry I am for your loss. I will miss him/her so much. Rest in peace dear *name*.
- Despite being so young, your little boy/girl made a difference in so many lives. We will always remember him/her. My prayer is with you.
- I will miss little *name* and always carry his/her memories in my heart. I am very sorry for your loss.