Skip to content
- We are missing her/him along with you. Keeping her/him in our prayers with love at this sad time.
- It is a difficult time for you. I can tell how difficult it is for you to endure the pain of such a close person. My condolences.
- We all have to go someday. He or she just went a bit earlier. Our family is keeping you and your family in prayers and thoughts.
- You lose a father, and we lose a great human. Please accept our sympathy for your loss. Keeping him in our prayers.
- Although no words can take away the pain and sorrow of losing the mother. May it be comforting to you that we all here care for you and praying for your mother!
- There are no words that can comfort you in such a hard time yet we all need them the most. The passing of the person who took us to this planet is indeed difficult, but she is always in our thoughts.
- Your mother was a lovely woman. I cherish the time I spent with her. May almighty make the journey to another world easier for her!
- Sorry for your loss. May time help you heal from the loss of your father and bring you peace. Let us know if we can help anyway.
- I feel so lucky to know a man like your father. He was a caring, loving father and an amazing human. May he rest in peace.
- Your mom was a beautiful woman inside out. May she rest in peace. I am so sorry for your loss.