Skip to content
- It is indeed a tough time for you. We will be mourning the passing of such a fantastic person.
- My heart aches for you and your family. My condolences for your loss. I will miss her loving care and spirit so much.
- I was hurt to know about the sudden death of your mother. But, this is the reality of life. We all have to leave someday. I am very sorry for your loss. Accept my condolences.
- Lean on us whenever you need it because we share your loss and grief too. We are only a phone call away.
- Dear, I am very sorry for your loss. I pray for the departed soul from my heart. May Almighty give you and your family the strength to go through this tough time!
- He or She was like my mentor. I will miss him or her more than anything else. Missing him/her in caring sympathy.
- What a remarkable and amazing person was he/she. I feel lucky that I got the chance to know him/her. We will miss him/her a lot.
- What a generous and amazing man your (dad/uncle) was. This funeral service is a beautiful way to show gratitude to him and all he has done for society. He will be missed.
- Holding you and your family close in my prayers and thoughts. I am hoping you are doing alright. My caring thoughts are with you.
- I was saddened to know about the departure of Mr. or Mrs. _________. He or she was an icon and a leader. This is hard to believe that he/she is no more with us.