Skip to content
- Take my deepest condolence. May God give you stability and bless to cope with this tough time of grief.
- I don’t have the words to express exactly what I’d like to say. Please accept my deepest sympathy for your loss.
- No word holds enough power to ease your heart’s pain. May God bless you to overcome this crucial situation! And don’t think yourself alone in this journey.
- The most endearing lady with a great personality- is all I can say about your Mom and no one can replace her. May God bless your Mom’s soul with peace!
- Sending our heartfelt sympathy for your great loss. Just remember that she can always see you. So don’t be sad, as she wouldn’t like to see you like that.
- Know our deepest sympathy for the loss of your Mom. She was an adorable lady full of positivity. May she rest in peace!
- We’re very sorry to hear the news your dead. May God give you the strength to overcome the grief and the audacity to stay strong!
- We all will miss your Dad for his motivational speaks and that adorable smile on her face. May his soul rest in peace!
- It’s so sad to hear the saddening news. I just want to know you that we’re all with you at this crucial time. May your father’s soul rest in peace.
- I was saddened to hear of your loss, and I realize you have lost a blessing from God. I pray that God will bless continue to bless you in other ways and strengthen you.