Skip to content
- Sympathy is not about using your words to comfort the mind. Sympathy is about using your ears to comfort the heart.
- Perhaps they are not really stars in the sky but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy. – Eskimo legend
- Hold tight to memories for comfort, lean on your friends and family for strength, and always remember how much you are loved!
- Very upset at the news of the death of your family member. Sending you love, light, and sincere sympathies to help you get across this tough time in your life.
- Extremely saddened to hear about your loss. May God grant you the patience to deal with such difficult times.
- Life can be tough. Sometimes a hug, someone listening, or a conversation with a friend helps. Let me know what you need anytime you need it.
- With heartfelt sympathy, wishing you and your family vigor to face the hard time and strength to come over the grief.
- I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time. Please know that I am thinking of you and praying for peace and comfort!
- Losing a loved one is always tough. All of us at the office are deeply saddened to hear about your loss. Sending you my deepest sympathies.
- Words wouldn’t be enough to express how sorry we are for your loss. Always remember that you’ll receive our complete support in future.