Skip to content
- A humble request to brothers, don’t go empty hand in-front of sisters today. If can’t buy gifts, give her ur blessings.
- Happy rakshabandhan to you, live long and healthy life. This is a wish from a brother to his sister.
- Hey sister, you are the only one I see the glimpse of my childhood. Love you and happy Rakshabandhan.
- I am your brother and for this I have proud. And I want to shout it hard and loud, Happy Rakshabandhan.
- Happy Rakshabandhan to my lovely brother, who has become a big boy now. Come home, your sister is waiting for you.
- A bucket full of love and happiness, a pinch of desire and fighting and a knot of promise = Rakshabandhan festival.
- With ages, we have forgotten the charm of rakshabandhan. This time, no excuse. Let’s celebrate the festival and make it rewarding.
- This is the festival of commitment. So brother, while you commit to protect me always. I commit, to respect you always.
- Hey Bro, you are not just a brother to me, but a true friend. I can never forget ur love and care.
- Every rakshabandhan recalls me your love and care for me. Happy rakshbandhan to you my sweet brother.