Skip to content
- Dear bro, on this rakshabandhan, I commit that I will protect you from all hurdles of life. Your loving sister.
- Brother you are younger to me and I love you a lot. Let’s celebrate the festival with no grudge and bias.
- I love you sister and I want to be around you all the time, so that, you never forget how to laugh.
- A humble request to brothers, don’t go empty hand in-front of sisters today. If can’t buy gifts, give her ur blessings.
- Happy rakshabandhan to you, live long and healthy life. This is a wish from a brother to his sister.
- Hey sister, you are the only one I see the glimpse of my childhood. Love you and happy Rakshabandhan.
- I am your brother and for this I have proud. And I want to shout it hard and loud, Happy Rakshabandhan.
- Happy Rakshabandhan to my lovely brother, who has become a big boy now. Come home, your sister is waiting for you.
- A bucket full of love and happiness, a pinch of desire and fighting and a knot of promise = Rakshabandhan festival.
- With ages, we have forgotten the charm of rakshabandhan. This time, no excuse. Let’s celebrate the festival and make it rewarding.