Skip to content
- Dear friend, on this auspicious Raksha Bandhan, I wish your days are filled with smile and laughter today, tomorrow and ever after.
- U never say no U never say that’s impossible And U never say you can’t That’s my bro, a superman Who make things possible And who make paths smoother I love U Bro!
- Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself: You mean the world to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan to My sweet sister
- We gain and lose things everyday. But trust me on one thing. You’ll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- Your love makes me feel proud. And on this day I want to shout it out loud. Happy Raksha Bandhan my brother/sister.
- I may not be there to tie rakhi on your wrist but I know I am forever in your heart, Bhaiya. Sending you lots of love and blessings. Happy Rakshabandhan!!
- You are all for one and one for all. You are a companion, a friend and also a savior. Love you, dear brother. Happy Rakshabandhan
- Having a brother like you is a wonderful feeling as I have a person to rely on, anytime and anywhere in this world. Happy Rakshabandhan!
- I may search the world over, there could not be a better brother than you. Happy Raksha bandhan Bhaiya!
- Dear brother, thanks for always being there when I needed you the most. Happy Raksha Bandhan!