Skip to content
- Rishta hum bhai bahen ka,
kabhi mitha kabhi khatta,
Kabhi ruthna kabhi manana
Kabhi dosti kabhi jhgda
Kabhi rona aur kabhi hasna,
yeh rishta hai pyaar ka
Sabse alag sabse anokha.
- It is all blue, the sky is hue, dear darling brother, I love you!!!
- He is my friendliest foe and most hated love. He is my brother!!!…..
- I wish you “Happy Rakhi” and I pray to God for your prosperous life.
- Remembering the strong bond of togetherness shared by you and me. Thanks for being the best protector..
- I may search the world over, there could not be a better brother than you.
Happy Rakshabandhan Bhaiya!
- You have always stood by me, encouraged me with your inspiring words, and helped me overcome my failures. Dear brother, thanks for all that you have done for me.
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Bhaiya mere rakhi ke bandhan ko nibhana
Bhaiya mere Choti bahan ko na bhulana
Dekho ye nata nibhana, nibhana
- Bachpan ki wo bheeni smritiyan Lekar aaya Rakhi ka tyohaar Baat-baat par wo roothna mera Sneh tumhara jyun babul ka pyaar Mubarak ho Bhaiya tumhein Raksha Bandhan ka ye tyohaar!
- Within this small interval of time you become part of my life. As my dearest friend, as my loving sister to share everything. My heart full rakhi wishes to you…
With lots of love