Skip to content
- Brother you are younger to me and I love you a lot. Let’s celebrate the festival with no grudge and bias.
- I love you sister and I want to be around you all the time, so that, you never forget how to laugh.
- Happy rakshabandhan to all wonderful sisters. Have a bliss full day with lovely gifts of brothers.
- Happy Rakshabandhan to all the brothers and sisters. Let’s make this festival more wonderful by helping those in need.
- The festival of Rakshabandhan teach us togetherness and commitments. Let’s get united and protect our nature.
- The warmth of love between brothers and sisters should remain lifelong. Happy Rakshbandhan.
- There is not a dull moment when you are around. Happy Rakhi, sis.
- The best gift mom and dad gave me is a wonderful sister like you. Happy Rakhi, sis!
- Dear sister, you are my best friend and I would never want to part from you. Happy Rakhi!
- No one understands me like you do. You are my closest ally and the one in whom I can place my complete trust. Happy Rakhi, dear sister!