Skip to content
- The knot of that thread tied to the hand of her brother, is a knot of love, care, support, respect and security. Happy Rakhi!
- That one Rakhi has a strong power to prove my love for you. And that one Rakhi proves your sense of security towards me. Happy Rakhi!
- A plate filled with sweets and Rakhi says it’s the time of the year to show your endless love to your siblings. Happy Rakhi!
- Happy Rakhi from mine to yours, let’s celebrate the journey of our childhood together and enjoy this beautiful festival!
- Wishing my best buddy a very happy Rakhi. Enjoy the day, dear sister.
- From a chubby kid with a running nose to a beautiful woman, you have come a long way sister. Happy Rakhi!
- We share a strong bond. May it grow stronger with the passage of time. Happy Rakhi!
- Dear sister, may you always be happy and in the pink of health. Wishing you a very happy Rakhi.
- The day to gorge on sweets and have lots of fun has arrived. Wishing you a very happy Rakhi, dear sister.
- May God grant you a happy, long and healthy life. Happy Rakhi, dear sister!