Skip to content
- We gain and lose things everyday. But trust me on one thing. You’ll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- Your love makes me feel proud. And on this day I want to shout it out loud. Happy Raksha Bandhan my brother/sister.
- I may not be there to tie rakhi on your wrist but I know I am forever in your heart, Bhaiya. Sending you lots of love and blessings. Happy Rakshabandhan!!
- You are all for one and one for all. You are a companion, a friend and also a savior. Love you, dear brother. Happy Rakshabandhan
- Having a brother like you is a wonderful feeling as I have a person to rely on, anytime and anywhere in this world. Happy Rakshabandhan!
- I may search the world over, there could not be a better brother than you. Happy Rakshabandhan Bhaiya!
- Dear brother, thanks for always being there when I needed you the most. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year.
- This Rakhi I am far from you but that does not mean I am not near you. You will always be there in my heart. Wishing you a lovely Raksha Bandhan.
- Dear brother, even though I am far away from you, but you will always be there in my heart. Happy Raksha Bandhan.