Skip to content
- Dear brother, wishing you lots of prosperity, love and happiness on the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan.
- I will make sure that whatever path you travel, it should be free of obstacles and peril. I will always be your protector little sis. Happy Rakhi!
- Dear sister, you are the most special woman in my life. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- I really wish that I could be with you on this Raksha Bandhan. I am really missing you. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear sister!
- Dear sister, thanks for all the sacrifices that you have made for me and helped me in times of need. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Your love makes me feel proud. And on this day I want to shout it out loud. Happy Raksha Bandhan my brother/sister.
- I may not be there to tie rakhi on your wrist but I know I am forever in your heart, Bhaiya. Sending you lots of love and blessings. Happy Rakshabandhan!!
- You are all for one and one for all. You are a companion, a friend and also a savior. Love you, dear brother. Happy Rakshabandhan
- Having a brother like you is a wonderful feeling as I have a person to rely on, anytime and anywhere in this world. Happy Rakshabandhan!
- I may search the world over, there could not be a better brother than you. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya!