Skip to content
- Dear brother, thanks for always being there when I needed you the most. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year.
- This Rakhi I am far from you but that does not mean I am not near you. You will always be there in my heart. Wishing you a lovely Raksha Bandhan.
- Dear brother, even though I am far away from you, but you will always be there in my heart. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Roli hui Rakhi hui Aur hui mithayi Ab to mera uphaar de do Mere pyaare bhai! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Dear brother, wishing you lots of prosperity, love and happiness on the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan.
- I will make sure that whatever path you travel, it should be free of obstacles and peril. I will always be your protector little sis. Happy Rakhi!
- Dear sister, you are the most special woman in my life. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- I really wish that I could be with you on this Raksha Bandhan. I am really missing you. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear sister!
- Dear sister, thanks for all the sacrifices that you have made for me and helped me in times of need. Happy Raksha Bandhan.