Skip to content
- On the occasion of Rakshabandhan, I am forwarding my wishes to all of you. Celebrate the festival with your loved ones.
- Holding sweets and Rakhi on plate, don’t make your sisters to wait. Reach home with gifts and celebrate.
- Warm wishes for Rakhi dear brother. I wish our bond of love and togetherness never lose its color.
- Happy Rakshabandhan to the best brother in this world. You are more like our Dad, then a bro. Love you.
- Happy Rakshabandhan! May this festival of love and commitment fills all beautiful colors in your life.
- On the occasion of Rakshabandhan – the festival of siblings. Lets Join hands and make a commitment with nature to protect it.
- This Rakshabandhan don’t stay apart. Join your family and celebrate as they are the life’s most important part.
- On this pious occassion of Raksha Bandhan I want to remind you that no matter what, I will always be there for you my little sissy. Love you. Happy Rakshabandhan.
- I may not be there with you bhaiya but remember I miss you and I am waiting for you to come home really soon. Happy Rakhi!
- Let’s share the bond of love once again on the day of rakshabandhan and make our bonding even stronger. Happy Rakshabandhan.