Skip to content
- Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most.
- The best thing you could do is master the chaos in you. You are not thrown into the fire, you are the fire. -Mama Indigo
- The gift of learning to meditate is the greatest gift you can give yourself in this lifetime. ~ Sogyal Rimpoche
- Yoga is almost like music in a way; there’s no end to it. ~ Sting
- “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.” -Tommy Lasorda
- Your soul is your best friend. Treat it with care, nurture it with growth, feed it with love. -Ashourina Yalda
- “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”
- Fit is not a destination it is a way of life.
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams” -Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The attitude of gratitude is the highest yoga.” ~ Yogi Bhajan