Skip to content
- Yoga is a light which once lit will never dim, the better your practice the brighter your flame. -B.K.S. Iyengar
- Yoga is the methodology with which to unveil the miracle that exists right in front of our faces and inside ourselves.- Rodney Yee
- Yoga is not about touching your toes, it’s about what you learn on the way down. -Jigar Gor
- “For me, yoga is not just a workout – it’s about working on yourself.” ~ Mary Glover
- It is not arrogant or egotistical to feel good inside. You had nothing to do with it. It’s simply the honest response to clearly perceived Reality. -Erich Schiffman
- Yoga does not just change the way we see things, It transforms the person who sees.
- Yoga is a mirror to look at ourselves from within.
- Yoga is not a command performance. It is an invitation to explore. -Danna faulds
- “Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t pretend that you do and, and some point, you will.” —Venus Williams
- “True meditation is about being fully present with everything that is–including discomfort and challenges. It is not an escape from life.” -Craig Hamilton