Skip to content
- You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.
- A child needs a grandparent, anybody’s grandparent, to grow a little more securely into an unfamiliar world.
- The best place to be when you’re sad is your grandparent’s lap.
- Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children.
- A grandparent is old on the outside, but young on the inside.
- Grandparents are there to help the child get into mischief they haven’t thought of yet.
- When grandparents enter the door, discipline flies out the window.
- Family is the most important thing in the world.
- I’m not spoiled. I’m just well taken care of by my grandparents.
- Surely, two of the most satisfying experiences in life must be those of being a grandchild or a grandparent.