Skip to content
- Grandparents, like heroes, are as necessary to a child’s growth as vitamins.
- A grandparent is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher, and a little bit best friend.
- I know you’ve loved me since I was born, but I’ve loved you my whole life.
- What children need most are the essentials that grandparents provide in abundance. They give unconditional love, kindness, patience, humor, comfort, lessons in life. And, most importantly, cookies.
- Grandparents are the best kind of grownups.
- Grandparents are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re there.
- Grandparents make the world a little softer, a little kinder, and a little warmer.
- The reason grandchildren and grandparents get along so well is that they have a common enemy.
- If nothing is going well, call your grandparents.
- Grandchildren don’t need a lot of toys. The best thing a grandchild can have is a grandparent who gets down on the floor and plays with them.