Skip to content
- I love you to the moon & back to infinity and beyond forever and ever.
- Grandchildren are a grandparent’s link to the future. Grandparents are the child’s link to the past.
- Grandparents hold our tiny hands for just a little while, but our hearts forever.
- No cowboy was ever faster on the draw than a grandparent pulling a baby picture out of a wallet.
- You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.
- A child needs a grandparent, anybody’s grandparent, to grow a little more securely into an unfamiliar world.
- The best place to be when you’re sad is your grandparent’s lap.
- Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children.
- A grandparent is old on the outside, but young on the inside.
- Grandparents are there to help the child get into mischief they haven’t thought of yet.