Skip to content
- Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children.
- A grandparent is old on the outside, but young on the inside.
- Grandparents are there to help the child get into mischief they haven’t thought of yet.
- When grandparents enter the door, discipline flies out the window.
- Family is the most important thing in the world.
- I’m not spoiled. I’m just well taken care of by my grandparents.
- Surely, two of the most satisfying experiences in life must be those of being a grandchild or a grandparent.
- If you’re lucky enough to still have grandparents, visit them, cherish them and celebrate them while you can.
- The simplest toy, one which even the youngest child can operate, is called a grandparent.
- Everyone needs a house to live in, but a supportive family is what builds a home.