Skip to content
- Surely, two of the most satisfying experiences in life must be those of being a grandchild or a grandparent.
- If you’re lucky enough to still have grandparents, visit them, cherish them and celebrate them while you can.
- The simplest toy, one which even the youngest child can operate, is called a grandparent.
- Everyone needs a house to live in, but a supportive family is what builds a home.
- Grandparents, like heroes, are as necessary to a child’s growth as vitamins.
- A grandparent is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher, and a little bit best friend.
- I know you’ve loved me since I was born, but I’ve loved you my whole life.
- What children need most are the essentials that grandparents provide in abundance. They give unconditional love, kindness, patience, humor, comfort, lessons in life. And, most importantly, cookies.
- Grandparents are the best kind of grownups.
- Grandparents are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re there.