Skip to content
- Smoking shisha is just as harmful as other forms of tobacco use.
- Smokeless doesn’t mean that it’s harmless.
- Smoking is expensive, and you pay for it with your looks and your health. It causes bad breath, yellow teeth, wrinkly skin, unhealthy lungs and a poor immune system.
- Shisha smoke is toxic. It contains substances that cause cancer.
- Chewing tobacco can cause mouth cancer, tooth loss, brown teeth, white patches and gum disease.
- We encourage everyone to become educated, spread awareness and create a tobacco-free generation.
- Tobacco companies bombard children and adolescents with social media messages that were viewed over 25 billion times. That kind of social media reach is to die for.
- Replacing the smoke on your face with a smile today will replace illness in your life with happiness tomorrow. Quit now.
- Eliminate tobacco from your life before it kills you!
- We need to burn calories daily, not tobacco!