- As you feast on your Iftar, I pray nothing but good health and prosperity in your family and friends. May you share it with love on your loved ones.
- Quran reminds us that we have to stay pure before the throne of Allah. As Ramadan is fast approaching, Let’s prepare our hearts and minds that We may be united spiritually with the almighty one. Ramadan Mubarak!
- We wish you a warm and bright spirit on your Ramadan occasion. For Allah, the great maker will bring us joy and peace on this holiday. Ramadan Kareem!
- As the month of Ramadan starts, talk respectfully, treat others kindly, walk modestly and pray sincerely. May Allah bless you and your family.
- Forget your diet, worry less about fat, eat more meat and get some weight. Happy Eid Al Adha Mubarak!
- May Allah accept your sacrifice and may He grant all of your wishes and desires. May your life be blessed, may you find happiness today and always. Eid Mubarak!
Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family. May the holy essence of this auspicious month remain in your heart and life!
Happy Ramadan. Wishing a blessed Ramadan that will inspire you with courage and strength that will help you to win every challenge of life!
Almighty Allah offered lots of spiritual reward for this month of Ramadan! You must observe fasting and refrain from sinful activities. May Allah bless you and your family. Happy Ramadan Kareem!
I hope you will achieve the purification of the soul upon commemorating the month of Ramadan. Wishing you a blessed and Happy Ramadan!