Skip to content
- Keep the faith. The vision is always for the appointed time. Be patient, prayerful and wait for the fulfillment of your visions. Have a blessed Ramadan!
- Allah made you Muslim because he wants to see you in JANNAH. All you have to do is prove that you’re worthy of it. Wishing You a Happy Ramadan Mubarak!
- I pray for your continuous abundance in life, satisfaction, and joy. May all of these will be a grant to you, for you are a great brother I treasure. A blessed Ramadan to you!
- Ramadan takes you on a spiritual journey that ends right at the door of Allah where dwells endless mercy and immeasurable happiness. Ramadan Mubarak to you!
- All my heart wants is to see you securing Jannah. I hope I can motivate you from this far away.
- I wish you all the blessings from this side of the ocean because I know they will reach you in every possible way. Happy Ramadan.
- Motivating you to observe every ritual of Islam staying this far from you is my recent favorite activity. I wish I could see you this Ramadan. Have a blessed Ramadan.
- May Allah bring happiness in your life and end all your struggle in this Ramadan. May I always get to see you every day, dear friend.
- May the fasting and Salah of Ramadan shield you and your family from sins and other bad things. Ramadan Mubarak.
- The heaven’s gate is open in the month of Ramadan. I hope the air from Jannah reaches you and your family always this month. Take my regards.