Skip to content
- Ramadan Kareem. May this holy month bless you and your family with togetherness and happiness and all your good deeds, prayers and devotions get acceptance by Allah Almighty!
- Four Weeks of mercy, 30 days of worship, 720 hours of Spirituality. 43,200 Minutes of Forgiveness, 2592000 Seconds of Happiness, Ramadan Kareem Mubarak.
- That time of the year has come. A month to repent from our wrong-doings and sin. May all of us find peace on this Ramadan. Happy Ramadan Kareem!
- Welcome the month of Ramadan with the heart filled with peace, harmony and joy. May the divine blessings of Allah protect and guide you.
- Happy Ramadan to everyone. May all your devotions are answered and May Allah rewards you for all the good deed you!
- Sending wishes on this holy month that may Allah always bless you and your family with joys, togetherness and happiness. Happy Ramadan.
- May the holy spirit of the month of Ramadan spark in your heart always and guide you to walk through your life. Ramadan Mubarak.
- Wish you to have a blissful Ramadan. May the Rahmat of Almighty Allah shine upon you and your family always!
- Wishing you a happy Ramadan. May God bless your path with knowledge and light that will help to enlighten your heart
- The key to success is reflected in the Qur’an. May we find blessing and guidance as we recite it altogether in the Ramadan days. Happy Ramadan!