Skip to content
- Keep the faith. The vision is always for the appointed time. Be patient, prayerful and wait for the fulfillment of your visions. Have a blessed Ramadan!
- Allah made you Muslim because he wants to see you in JANNAH. All you have to do is prove that you’re worthy of it. Wishing You a Happy Ramadan Mubarak!
- I pray for your continuous abundance in life, satisfaction, and joy. May all of these will be a grant to you, for you are a great brother I treasure. A blessed Ramadan to you!
- All I wish that on this holy month your heart and home be filled with all the blessings of Almighty. Happy Ramadan.
- May this Ramadan bring the blessings for the entire humanity that we can walk on the way of peace and harmony! Happy Ramadan to everyone.
- I wish that the spirit of Ramadan enlighten your heart and help you clearly judge between truths and false, or right and wrong. Ramadan Mubarak.
- Ramadan is not only by fasting we need to feed the hungry, help needy, guard our tongue, not to judge others and forgive. That is the spirit of Ramadan.
- As you fasts and offers prayers to Allah, may you find your peace and happiness. Have a peaceful and happy Ramadan!
- As you do abstinence every day of this holy month of Ramadan, May the spirit of faith, the warmth of love and the power of togetherness are with you always.
- I wish Allah bless you with a happy Ramadan and usher upon your life with peace, health, and prosperity.