Skip to content
- Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family. May Allah be kind to them like they have been kind to our friendship.
- Your family taught you to talk respectfully and treat others nicely, and that is what I love about them. I hope you all are having a safe Ramadan. Best wishes.
- Ramadan is best when observing it with your family and friends. I hope you have a great Ramadan this year. Happy Ramadan from my family to yours.
- Sending you best wishes as you welcome yet another Ramadan in your life that brings along with it, remarkable spiritual growth and late-night family meals.
- Exercise what you are commanded for by Allah and pray for each other during this holy time of the year. Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family!
- Devote yourself to attain ‘taqwa’ by grasping the teachings of Ramadan. This holiest of all months doesn’t come twice a year! Ramadan Mubarak!
- May your faith be strengthened and your soul be purified through exercising sawm and salat on this holy month of Ramadan.
- That time of the year has come. A month to repent from our wrong-doings and sin. May all of us find peace on this Ramadan. Happy Ramzan Kareem!
- Happy Ramadan to everyone. May all your devotions are answered and May Allah rewards you for all the good deed you!
- Sending wishes on this holy month that may Allah always bless you and your family with joys, togetherness and happiness. Happy Ramadan.