Skip to content
- I wish we could erase the miles between us and celebrate this Ramadan together. Miss you, friend. I hope your fast is going well.
- Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family. May the holy essence of this auspicious month remain in your heart and life!
- I wish you a happy and peaceful Ramadan. Ramadan Mubarak.
- May this month of Ramadan be fruitful. Here’s wishing you to receive the most delightful gifts of Ramadan, Happy Ramadan Kareem to you, my friend!
- Keep the faith. The vision is always for the appointed time. Be patient, prayerful and wait for the fulfillment of your visions. Have a blessed Ramadan!
- Allah made you Muslim because he wants to see you in JANNAH. All you have to do is prove that you’re worthy of it. Wishing You a Happy Ramadan Mubarak!
- I pray for your continuous abundance in life, satisfaction, and joy. May all of these will be a grant to you, for you are a great brother I treasure. A blessed Ramadan to you!
- Ramadan takes you on a spiritual journey that ends right at the door of Allah where dwells endless mercy and immeasurable happiness. Ramadan Mubarak to you!
- All my heart wants is to see you securing Jannah. I hope I can motivate you from this far away.
- I wish you all the blessings from this side of the ocean because I know they will reach you in every possible way. Happy Ramadan.