Skip to content
- Happy Ramadan to everyone. May the blessings of the month Ramadan be on all of us and may Allah grant our prayers and fasts!
- Ramadan comes with kindness, mercy, patience, and all other good virtues, and I hope you get to achieve all of them in this year’s Ramadan. Happy Ramadan-Al-Kareem.
- Ramadan Mubarak from our family to yours. May your fasting be easy, prayers get answered, and celebration be pious.
- Angels are coming down to earth to see our devotion to the Almighty in this holy month. Let’s show them our love for Allah. Happy Ramadan to all of my friends.
- May Allah bless you with mercy and forgive all your sins because I know my best friend is not a saint. Happy Ramadan.
- May Allah forgive you in this holy month of Ramadan. Ramadan Mubarak.
- Happy Ramadan Mubarak. Have lots of delicious foods in Iftar.
- Let the spirit of Ramadan remain in your hearts and light up your souls from within. Ramadan Kareem.
- Sending heartily wishes on this holy month that May God blesses you with pleasure and fill your home with His gracefulness. Ramadan Mubarak.
- I wish you a very happy Ramadan. May Almighty ease all your sufferings and open a new door to success!