Skip to content
- Motivating you to observe every ritual of Islam staying this far from you is my recent favorite activity. I wish I could see you this Ramadan. Have a blessed Ramadan.
- May Allah bring happiness in your life and end all your struggle in this Ramadan. May I always get to see you every day, dear friend.
- May the fasting and Salah of Ramadan shield you and your family from sins and other bad things. Ramadan Mubarak.
- The heaven’s gate is open in the month of Ramadan. I hope the air from Jannah reaches you and your family always this month. Take my regards.
- Have a blessed time with your lovely family this Ramadan, my dear friend. May Allah always have you and your family in sweet spots.
- Nothing makes me happier to see you observing Ramadan with your family. Masha’Allah. Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family.
- Happy Ramzan! May Allah pour his blessings throughout this holy month and grace your home with warmth.
- Ramadan Mubarak. May this Ramadan bring immense joy to you and your family. Best wishes to you.
- May we all find blessing and guidance as we recite the Quran all together in the Ramadan Days. Ramadan Mubarak.
- Ramadan Mubarak. May you and your family receive all the good things in this divine month of Ramadan.