Skip to content
- No one can be as much sacrificing, selfless and understanding as you are. You’re truly the best mother on this planet. Happy Mother’s Day.
- I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. – Abraham Lincoln
- You’re a wonderful person, a wonderful nurturer and above all, a wonderful MOM. Happy Mother’s Day
- My mom is definitely my rock. – Alicia Keys
- I realized that our bond is the strongest. No matter how much we argued or fought, at the end of the day you were always there. Happy Mother’s Day. Love you the most.
- Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn, Hundreds of bees in the purple clover, Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn, But only one mother the wide world over. – George Cooper
- Happy Mother’s Day to my mom, my sister, and my best buddy. You are everything for me.
- Hey mom, you can finally put the pan down, it’s your off day. Happy Mother’s Day.
- For when a child is born the mother also is born again. – Gilbert Parker
- You gave your heart and soul to making this family what it is – a complete bliss. Thank you so much, mom. Happy Mother’s Day.