Skip to content
- Thanks for making our home the happiest place in the world. I love you to bits. Happy Mother’s Day.
- A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. – Victor Hugo
- Raising kids takes a lot of strength and passion. You’re my hero. Have a blast on this Sunday. Happy Mother’s Day.
- People come and go but you’re always there through my highs and lows. You’re the best mom one could have. Happy Mother’s Day.
- My world would be so hollow and miserable without you. You’re the biggest support and loudest cheerleader of my life. Love you mom. Happy Mother’s Day.
- All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. – Abraham Lincoln
- Your always upbeat vibes keep us going no matter what. You’re such a ray of sunshine. Love you mommy. Happy mother’s day.
- God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers. – Rudyard Kipling
- You’re the hero of my life. I’m so proud to have you in my life. And I know the feeling is mutual. Love you mom. Happy mother’s day.
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love. – Mildred B. Vermont