Skip to content
- You mean so very much to me and I want u to know that you are always in my heart, no matter where I go. Happy Parents Day
- There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child.
- The Most beautiful thing in this world is to see your parents smiling and knowing that you are the reason behind that smile.
- No one take place of your Parents is only to protect you and work for you in day and night No one came better for you but your Parents. Happy Parents’ Day.
- Love your parents. We are so busy growing up, we often forget they are also growing old.
- You sacrificed your own happiness so that I could be happy. It may take a lifetime, but I’ll do everything to repay what you have done for me. Thanks, Mom and Dad!
- Let parents bequeath to their children not riches, but the spirit of reverence. – Plato
- I wish you all the best in life and long life. You are the reason I’m here and everything what I am. Thank you for what you have done for me. Happy Parents Day to My Mom and Daddy
- Thank you, Mom & Dad, for being such wonderful parents. You have been to the best of my times as also in the worst.
- This comes with love to say You’re wished a world of happiness today and every day.. Happy Parents Day.