Skip to content
- The world is the gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong – Swami Vivekananda. – Happy International Day of Yoga 2023!
- Yoga is the practice of quieting the mind. –Patanjali
- Calming the mind is yoga. Not just standing on the head. –Swami Satchidananda
- The study of Asana’s is not about mastering posture. It’s about using posture to understand and transform yourself. –B.K.S Iyengar
- If you are quiet enough, you will hear the flow of the universe. You will feel its rhythm. Go with this flow. Happiness lies ahead. Meditation is key. –Buddha
- Many people are alive but don’t touch the miracle of being alive. – Happy International Day of Yoga 2023!
- There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature-the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after winter.
- Want to live a disease-free life. Pour habit of doing regular yoga. – Happy International Day of Yoga 2023!
- Yoga guarantees wellness as well as fitness. Yoga is not merely an exercise but a way to attain peace through physical, mental and spiritual well being.
- Exercises are like prose, whereas yoga is the poetry of movements. Once you understand the grammar of yoga; you can write your poetry of movements. – Happy International Day of Yoga 2023!