Skip to content
- Memorial Day is about honoring the martyrs who gave away their breath to hold our flag high.
- Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.
- How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes!
- We are forever grateful for the ultimate sacrifice of those who died for the Unites States of America. May their courage and dedication will never be forgotten.
- With the deepest admiration, we should strive to live by the liberties and principles for which our bravest soldiers fell.
- Remember our fallen heros. They are the reason that we are free.
- May our eternal gratitude for the sacrifice these men and women made bring us peace and hope for a better tomorrow.
- They never came back, their silence lives on.
- To those who gave their lives in service to our country. Thank you for your invaluable contribution, renewed hopes, and national aspirations.
- As America observe Memorial Day, let’s pay homage to those who renounced their lives in the name of nation.