Skip to content
- They were smart, handsome and died young, all for us. Salute to our fallen stars.
- This Memorial Day let us honor our heroes who gave their today for our flag.
- Remembering those who gave their all is not a duty, it is love, a hug and a big thank you.
- Salute to the heroes who gave their life for something bigger… the nation.
- On this Memorial Day… let the memories of the dauntless and valiant martyrs be with us.
- Remembering those who gave their blood, sweat and life in the line of duty.
- May our eternal gratitude for the sacrifice these men and women made bring us peace and hope for a better tomorrow.
- They never came back, their silence lives on.
- To those who gave their lives in service to our country. Thank you for your invaluable contribution, renewed hopes, and national aspirations.
- As America observe Memorial Day, let’s pay homage to those who renounced their lives in the name of nation.