Skip to content
- You have built the future of our country with your own hands and I salute you for that.
- Happy Veterans Day to every person who has served in the army and also to those who are currently serving. You people are the saviors of the nation.
- Thank you for the countless hours of struggle and hard work, all of which you have gone through for the sake of the country.
- Your service meant more to me than you may ever know. Through your work in the Army, you have protected my family’s serenity, freedom, and faith in our armed forces.
- To the Veterans who have brought us our freedom and to the ones who have kept it secured, I bow down with respect towards you all.
- “If the world had more people like you it would be a better place. You do make a difference.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “Brave men rejoice in adversity, just as brave soldiers triumph in war.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- “It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.” – George S. Patton
- “It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle.” – Norman Schwarzkopf
- “The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war.” – Douglas MacArthur
- “From the bottom of my heart, I thank you, and appreciate all you have done. Your generosity has given me new hope!” – Catherine Pulsifer