- Sau jivo ne maf karo,
Hriday na khuna saf karo,
Mafi mangvani saruat hu karu,
Mafi apvani saruat aap karo.
- On this pious occassion of Jain Samvatsari’, I am apologetic for everything if I have impair you knowingly or unknowingly in any ways by my action, my talk or my thought. Please exonerate me with your full affection – michhami Dukkadam.
- Navkar mara man mai che, Jain maro darm che, Grudev ma mara pran che, Mox Ni mane apeksha che… Paryushan Mahaparva Nimite Jai Jenendra…Bole chale MICCHAMI DUKKADAM.
- Atar vaina mate tair thaijav parusan aviya retme tapsya kro tapasvi rajparusan aviya remaha parva pehla mari bhulkhamvta MICHHAMI DUKKADAM.
- 1. On the auspicious occasion of Kshamavani, I seek forgiveness from you, if I have hurt you or your feelings, knowingly or unknowingly, directly or indirectly during the last year….. Michhami Dukkadam!!!
- Life is very long and sometimes we go wrong and hurt people around us….. but the pious occasion of Kshamavani gives us an opportunity to seek Kshama for our karmas which have hurt our loved ones…. Please accept my apologies…. Michhami Dukkadam.
- As we celebrate Mahaparva Parsyushan, with a humble heart and folded hands, I ask for your forgiveness if I have knowingly or unknowingly hurt you in some way through my words or actions…. Michhami Dukkadam.
- Today is a very special day because it gives us an official chance to seek forgiveness for our actions or words which have intentionally or intentionally hurt the ones around us…. Seeking your forgiveness on this day….. Michhami Dukkadam.
- Sansar hai bahut chhota par har pag par galtiyan hain bahut….. Jaane- anjaane hui galtiyon se aapko yadi dukhi kiya ho toh Kshama ka vinamr nivedan sweekar karein…. Michhami Dukkadam!!!
- Jeevan path par chalte chalte, ho jaati hain kai galtiyan…. Har bhool ke liye saaf mann aur swach hriday se kshama yachna karte hain….. Michhami Dukkadam.