- Samavatsari means Samta with vrat in the whole year.
if I hurt you by words, actions or thoughts i heartily beg Chama.
You are so good that you mill forgive me by all means.
Michammi Dukkdam 2022.
- If I Hurt You By Words, Actions Or Thoughts I Heartily Beg Kshma. You Are So Good That You Mill Forgive Me By All Means. Michammi Dukkdam. Happy Samvatsari
- On the auspicious occasion of Kshamavani, I seek forgiveness from you, if I have hurt you or your feelings, knowingly or unknowingly, directly or indirectly during the last year… Michhami Dukkadam 2022!
- Life is very long and sometimes we go wrong and hurt people around us… but the pious occasion of Kshamavani gives us an opportunity to seek Kshama for our karmas which have hurt our loved ones.. Please accept my apologies.. Michhami Dukkadam.
- As we celebrate Mahaparva Parsyushan, with a humble heart and folded hands, I ask for your forgiveness if I have knowingly or unknowingly hurt you in some way through my words or actions.. Michhami Dukkadam 2022.
- Today is a very special day because it gives us an official chance to seek forgiveness for our actions or words which have intentionally or intentionally hurt the ones around us.. Seeking your forgiveness on this day… Michhami Dukkadam.
- Sansar hai bahut chhota par har pag par galtiyan hain bahut… Jaane- anjaane hui galtiyon se aapko yadi dukhi kiya ho toh Kshama ka vinamr nivedan sweekar karein.. Michhami Dukkadam!
- The one who forgives is always bigger than the one who asks forgiveness.. By saying Michhami Dukkadam, I seek forgives for my actions and words that have hurt you and you have to forgive me.
- I promise to wish you every year on Michhami Dukkadam and seek forgiveness from you and I also promise that I will always keep doing things that make my seeking forgiveness more reasonable.
- Sometimes I wonder that even I have not hurt you, I have to ask for forgiveness from you.. Next year onwards, I will make sure that my Michhami Dukkadam has some sense added to it.
- My friends wait for this day because that’s the only day I seek their forgiveness.. Michhami Dukkadam to you!!!
- On the occasion of Kshamavani, please accept my forgiveness.. Michhami Dukkadam 2022!
- No matter how old we grow, but we always make mistakes… Michhami Dukkadam.
- I seek forgiveness by folding hands and bowing my head in respect.. Michhami Dukkadam 2022.
- I grant forgiveness to all living beings,
All living beings grant me forgiveness on this samvatsari parv