Skip to content
- ANZAC Day is where we honor the memories of those brave Aussie and NZ soldiers who fought and never came home at Gallipoli 98 years ago.
- I have a little poppy, As red as red can be, To show that i remember those who fought to make me free
- Every time I hear the last post I get a lump in my throat. They gave their lives so that others may live. We will remember them.
- From us here at Aussie West Lakes, we pause to remember those who fought on conflicts over seas this Anzac day. Lest We Forget.
- Today, we honor the loss of precious lives and ponder the gift of services.
- To all the unselfish hero’s who have given everything for us, you will never be forgotten.
- “Like my grandfather encouraging my father and uncles, to my father encouraging myself, down to my own children, we will at least in our own family try to pass on the ANZAC legacy”
- We remember and thank all those who made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom and country on this Anzac day.”
- I have so much respect for all the soldiers who have died fighting for my country. We will remember them.
- Today we remember those who fought for our freedom. I’m proud. We will remember them.