Skip to content
- ANZAC Day is where we honor the memories of those brave Aussie and NZ soldiers who fought and never came home at Gallipoli 98 years ago.
- Every time I hear the last post I get a lump in my throat. They gave their lives so that others may live. We will remember them.
- From us here at Aussie West Lakes, we pause to remember those who fought on conflicts over seas this Anzac day. Lest We Forget.
- This is the day of national memory. The day to remember the unforgotten heroes.
- It gives us great confidence that our country is in safe hands if the number of youth who turned up in Maitland is a representation of the rest of the youth of Australia.
- At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we shall remember them. Lest we forget.
- Today, we honor the loss of precious lives and ponder the gift of services.
- To all the unselfish hero’s who have given everything for us, you will never be forgotten.
- Anzac Day is a time to reflect on the servicemen and servicewomen, past and present, who have displayed courage and self-sacrifice serving our country.
- Today we remember those who fought for our freedom. I’m proud. We will remember them.