- Jeevan Yatra me Chalte Chalte, Swarth , moh , agyantawah… Hui bhulo k leye… Sache swatch riday se… Shamayachna karte hue… Hum apke sneh metri bhav ki kamna karte hai… MICHHAMI DUKKADAM….
- Samavatsari means Samta with vrat in the whole year. if i hurt you by words, actions or thoughts i heartly beg Chama. You are so good that you mill forgive me by all means. Michammi Dukkdam
- Chhota sa sansaar, Galtiyan apaar, aapke paas hai Kshama ka adhikaar, Kar lijiye nivedan sweekar
- If I hurt you by words, actions or thoughts I heartly beg Chhama. You are so good that you mill forgive me by all means. Michammi Dukdam.
- On this pious occassion of Jain Samvatsari’, I am apologetic for everything if I have impair you knowingly or unknowingly in any ways by my action, my talk or my thought. Please exonerate me with your full affection – michhami Dukkadam.
- May this Paryushan Parv brings you happiness and prosperity.
May we all get self-purification and uplift so that we can adhere
the ten universal virtues in our practical life successfully.
- Navkar mara man mai che, Jain maro darm che, Grudev ma mara pran che, Moksha ni mane apeksha che, Paryushan Mahaparva Nimite Jai Jenendra, Bole chale MICCHAMI DUKKADAM
- Mann vachan kaya se jaante hue ya ajante hue dil dukhaya ho to aapse Michhami Dukkadam
- Agar jane anjane me hamare parivar se koi bhi bhool Ho gayi ho to usse bhool samaj kar bhul jaye…
- On this Holy Day of Mahaparva Parsyushan,
May I Ask for Your Forgiveness If Knowingly
or Unknowingly I where Wrong On Our Deed,
Word, or Action.