Skip to content
- Children’s are the world’s most valuable resources. They are great imitators so give them great things to imitate! Children need models rather than critics. Happy Children’s Day.
- Even though we may be your teachers, we have lots of things to learn from you. Thank you for teaching us daily how to live life at its true meaning. Happy Children’s day, kids.
- We maybe your teachers but we also have a lot more things to learn from you, especially how to laugh with all your hearts. Happy children’s day!
- On this very special day, let us all celebrate the innocence and purity of our kids. Let them feel precious in every way that we can. Because they are our future!
- If we want to see our future filled with happiness and harmony, we must teach our kids to be good human being more than anything else. happy children’s day!
- Simply having a look at you fills our hearts with boundless joy and make us feel relieved from all the anxieties of this world. Wishing you a happy children’s day!
- On this very special day, we look forward to spending some really mesmerizing moments with you because you’re so special to us. Happy children’s day!
- As a parent, we promise to make this world a beautiful place for you. Happy Children’s Day, my child!
- You’re a blessing from God who can make all our pains go away with a little smile. Happy Children’s Day!
- You are the greatest treasure of my life. Without you, my world would be devoid of sunshine, laughter, and love. Hope you have a truly magical and joyous children’s day! Love you so much.
- On this Children’s Day and all year-round, I wish you nothing but great happiness. May you have a bright future with every ounce of happiness in the world. Enjoy your special day, my baby!
- The earth reveals its innocence through the smiles of children. A very warm wish for all the children on this special day. Happy children’s day!