- The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence. – Denis Waitley
- Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever fresh and radiant possibility. – Kate Douglas Wiggin
- Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man. – Rabindranath Tagore
Every child is an artist, the problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. – Pablo Picasso
- Children are natural Zen masters; their world is brand new in each and every moment.
- You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have for instance.
We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, Yet we forget that he is someone today. Happy Children Day!
Such a treasure your precious child is, Who will thrive on every hug and kiss. Hold them close and sing them songs; they will only be a child for so long. Happy Children’s Day…
Children are the best creation of God, they spread joy in every season. Happy Children’s Day.
Childhood is about innocence and playfulness. It is about joy and freedom. Happy Children’s Day!