- May this Rakhi bring lots of luck and love to you, my dear brother. May all your dreams come true! May God bless you with an abundance of success and good health! Wish you a very happy and prosperous Raksha Bandhan my dear brother.
- Dear sister, on the day of Raksha Bandhan, I want to thank you for each and everything you did for me. You are a gift to my heart and friend to my spirit. Thanks for making life so beautiful.
- To have a wonderful brother is like having a true soul mate.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan my dearest brother!!
- Happy RakshaBandhan to the world’s best brother. Thanks Bhaiya for letting me do whatever I wanted to do. Thanks for giving me the freedom to pursue my dreams. You are the one who hides my all secrets and loves me as no one else does. Thanks for supporting me unconditionally and believing in me. I feel very blessed to have a brother like you.
- May our bond of love grow with each passing year! Glad to have you in my life. Wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan dearest brother. Thanks for being the best secret keeper and an amazing buddy.
- My best wishes and lots of love to my dear brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan brother! Thanks for being the most amazing brother and my best friend.
- As long as you are by my side, I don’t need anyone else. Thank you so much, Bhai, for loving me, supporting me, guiding me and being as crazy as me. You’re the best brother a sister can ask for. Happy Rakhi Brother!!
- Sister, on this special day of Raksha Bandhan, I want to tell you that I will always hold your back. I feel blessed to have you in my life and you are a wonderful person. Sorry, I tease you the most because in this entire world, you are the one I love the most. I am giving you a promise that I will always love and protect you.